Tuesday, February 01, 2005

MODOK The Menace......by BenT


MODOK! Come Home This Instant!
How many times do I have to tell you
not to bother Mr. Wilson when he's gardening? Posted by Hello



Welcome, everybody to a New direction in my On-Line presence. For the last couple years, I've been maintaining a geocities site to promote my artwork, but I think more people will be able to access my stuff if I put it out in blogspace, so now when I have a new cartoon for you, you'll find them here. I'll still maintain my storefront in the Geocities space. Go there and buy some comics. I need the money!

Until I get my scanner working again, I'll treat you to some pieces from my Archives that you might not have seen before.

This one is from a series I did called "MODOK The Menace" for George Tarleton's zine, The Journal of MODOK Studies.
(get a copy from Last Gasp here: http://www.lastgasp.com/d/23811/ )
It's a parody of Dennis The menace, with MODOK (the Marvel Comics Villain) as a hateful young child. Of course Henry and Alice Mitchell will always be seen only in their AIM suits.

No comments: