Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Evil Dr. Palindrome!


Posted by Hello

Dr. Palindrome was born with a bizarre speech impediment.
He can only speak in Palindromes.
As an infant it was easy. He had no problem relating with MOM or DAD.
His siblings even changed their names to ANNA and OTTO so that baby brother could call them by name.
But as he grew, it became increasingly difficult to converse and relate to the Real World.
He matured into a rather twisted genius, and surrendered to the dark side.

I first used him as the Villain in my classic, out-of-print, mini-comic SKA-Toons.
Issue #5 it was, from 1996. I might have a few copies left in boxes somewhere. If you ask me nicely, I might sell you one.

He was a hard character to use in a continuity, because of his weird dialogue. He works much better as a panel cartoon.


I apologize for the small scale of these older cartoons. I scanned them at around 300 pixels wide to make them fit better on the old site. I'll be scanning the new cartoons in a little larger from now on, but as long as I'm transferring from my archives, You'll have to bear with the smaller images.

No comments: