Sunday, November 27, 2005

Recent Pez Acquisitions


Here are some recent additions to my Pez collection, all relatively recent releases.

The three Disney Princesses are Cinderella, Jasmine, and Belle. The packaging also pictures Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, and Snow White, but i haven't seen these in stores yet. Perhaps these will be added to the line later?

The Hello Kitty dispenser is the 4th figure that was missing from the collection when Pez first released them over a year ago.

The two loose figures are Chicken Little and The Ugly Duckling from the new Disney film. I think the duckling's name is Eudora? I don't know. I really don't have plans to see that film. I don't know if there are any others in this assortment, but it seems unusual that they'd make just two.

This weekend I saw the NASCAR helmet pez dispensers at Wal-Mart. I saw four different designs, an am told there is a fifth design, an orange helmet, that wasn't on Wal-mart's rack.
I didn't pick these up. I really don't want to start bringing anything with NASCAR logos into the house. I'm just not into the whole gear-head culture.

I have to draw the line somewhere. I hardly even eat the candy that comes with these things anymore. (unless it's Cherry!---which I only get with imports)

No comments: